Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inserting a Divider After the Categories and Thier Sub-Forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.
    replied
    This question should probably be posted at vbulletintemplates.com for the fastest response.

Leave a comment:

• Boeman
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• Boeman
    replied
    Is there anyone else who can help?

Leave a comment:

• Boeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Try reading the following thread for hints and ideas to accomplish what you want to do:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=48020
    Thanks for responding to my base post, Wayne.

I browsed the group of postings you referenced in its entirety and it did not seem to cover anything pertaining to my original question. The modifications affected the category cells as well as the variables beneath the category but not after the category and their grouped forums which is what I need.

If my previous post was unclear, let me know and I'll try to articulate further.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Try reading the following thread for hints and ideas to accomplish what you want to do:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=48020

Leave a comment:

• Inserting a Divider After the Categories and Thier Sub-Forms.

I have seperated my categories and their sub-forms as one entity. I wish to have a divider placed after these categories. The html code for the divider and the divider graphic itself have already been prepared.

I attempted to paste in my custom html following the code found in the forumhome_forumbit_level2_post but the result was the divider appearing after each subform. I assume there is a loop function that lists the subforms under the category headings in forumdisplay.php? If so, on which line in that file can I insert my code to ensure the divider is correctly positioned?

Note: I have posted this query on vbulletin.org but have had no responses. So hopefully I can get an answer here.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X