Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major problem.. please help, its like the threads aren't showing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major problem.. please help, its like the threads aren't showing up?

www.cali-stylez.net/vb/ is the address to the board for those that can help me figure out the problem.. its like all the posts and threads are just gone, but the board still counts them.. I dunno.. its strange, I woke today and found it like this.. please help...

ok when i ran the repair.php i got this error:

Checking table sessionTableOperationTypeTextcalistyl_vb.sessioncheckerrorThe handler for the table doesn't support checkRepairing table sessioncalistyl_vb.sessionrepairerrorThe handler for the table doesn't support repair

i'm not sure how to fix it.. can someone explain it to me?

Comment

I tryed to fix it by running this query: REPAIR TABLE session;

but it didn't work.. any help?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the session table. That is just an informational message. Are you getting any specific database errors?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          There is nothing wrong with the session table. That is just an informational message. Are you getting any specific database errors?
          no, the threads in forums and stuff just dont show up.. theres no errors showing up thou..

Comment

What's the URL to these forums? What view age are you viewing them with?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What's the URL to these forums? What view age are you viewing them with?
              You can view the forum from www.cali-stylez.net/vb/

On the forum index page under the new post nothing displays, and if you click into a forum its like nothing is there... I also just noticed the Users Online Today section is gone, and the quiz center area, all from the index page..

and the board runs on GMT -8:00hours

Comment

Well the first thing you need to do is restore the copyright. Right now you are in violation of the license agreement. At a minimum the copyright must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

After you've done that, then please tell me if you've installed any hacks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Well the first thing you need to do is restore the copyright. Right now you are in violation of the license agreement. At a minimum the copyright must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

After you've done that, then please tell me if you've installed any hacks.
                  Jesus.. I never removed that, thats one of the things missing from the board.. I just looked and it looks like somehow the whole footer temp for wiped out, and when I click view default temp or whatever, theres nothing in that either.. I'm totally lost here.. Its like certin sections of the board are just gone.. I think its a db error.. but it doesn't say any errors..

Comment

Originally posted by king sting
                    Jesus.. I never removed that, thats one of the things missing from the board.. I just looked and it looks like somehow the whole footer temp for wiped out, and when I click view default temp or whatever, theres nothing in that either.. I'm totally lost here.. Its like certin sections of the board are just gone.. I think its a db error.. but it doesn't say any errors..
                    and we've installed a lot of hacks, but they've all worked fine until today.. some of them are:

vbstats
                    vbquiz
                    stats panel
                    mod drop down menu
                    front panel mod
                    users online today
                    some vbquiz addons

some others i cant remember..

Comment

You may have some templates missing. If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

You may have some templates missing. If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.
                        I have to remove every hack before filling out a support ticket? That could take days! Isn't there any easyer way?

Comment

Since your hacks may be the problem, that is the first step in troubleshooting it. Just make copies of your hacked vB files and reupload the originals before filling out the support ticket.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It looks like some of your templates are missing. Maybe turn on the option on the admin CP get them to put the names of the templates in the HTML source , and have a look at anyones which appear empty.
                            Or maybe try the default style again.
                            My Sites :

Comment

Uh...

REPAIR TABLE `template`;

That's about all I can say.
                              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X