New Members Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members Problem

When my members register to the board they get set as awaitin activation or wuteva it is, yet in my boards options where it says

Moderate New Members

I got it set to NO cause i want users to be able to register and just post away. Instead they gota wait for ages until i activate them and i dun want that so i dont see why its doing it.

Also ive got it so that only my new Style shows in teh style list, and its meant to be my forums default board style, yet once ive activated peoples accounts they say their gettin Purple board like on here :>

Ne ideas??

Set 'Verify Email address in registration' to 'No'.

To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Wut does the replacement set mean???

Comment

It's the replacement variables (colors, image paths, etc.)
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X