• Show
Clear All

• got a big question

(registered board samplecity.net)

Just switched servers, and I keep getting these errors now :

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: SELECT user.*,userfield.* FROM user LEFT JOIN userfield ON
    userfield.userid=user.userid WHERE user.userid='1'
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'userfield.MYI'. (errno: 145)

mysql error number: 1016

I repair the tables and everything works fine for awhile, but then after awhile all hell breaks loose again and nothing works until i repair tables again. Anyone have a clue what is going on? This setup was working perfectly on the other server!!!!

..jordan

pssst ... you're missing the copyright info
    My Sites :

Comment

Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

REPAIR TABLE userfield;

Then please restore the copyright info to the footer template. At a minimum the copyright must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

2 more questions

1) I have repaired the table userfield, but it keeps getting screwed up after about an hour.

2) I never deleted the copyright info, the other guy who runs the site probably did. How do I add it back?

..jordanj

Comment

also :

-fixed EVERY table in the database, and minutes later started getting these errors :

Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM search WHERE dateline<1049923529
          mysql error: Can't open file: 'search.MYI'. (errno: 145)
          Invalid SQL: INSERT IGNORE INTO word (wordid,title) VALUES (NULL,'hitlerbush')
          mysql error: Got error 122 from table handler
          Invalid SQL: SELECT searchid,dateline FROM search WHERE userid=65856 ORDER BY
          dateline DESC LIMIT 1
          mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler
          Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM custompostbit WHERE postbitid IN
          (0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0)
          mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that
          corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
          ',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)' at

Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS messages FROM privatemessage WHERE userid=
          mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that
          corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at
          line 1
          mysql error number: 1064

Comment

and now again, about two hours after repairing ALL the tables, I am getting this error :

..jordan willms

Comment

Error code 122: Disk quota exceeded

You'll need to contact your host about this. I would shutdown your forums until it's resolved.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X