Is your bulletin board next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your bulletin board next?

I'm afraid to post an image like this to my bulltin board. This problem has already wraked havoc on my Photo Gallery from Photopost...

"It appears that Photoshop 7 embeds data into jpegs that Internet Explorer on Windows does not like.

The problem does not appear in any other browser or operating system."

The problem does not appear when I use Netscape to view the Photo Gallery - Only Internet Explorer"

What does this have to do with vBulletin? If there is a problem, you should take it up with Adobe, and possibly warn Scott about Photopost...

--Rich

Comment

Hmm never encountered a problem with JPEGS in vBulletin. Do you have a link where this affects a vBulletin run site that isn't using third party software like Photopost?
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Hmm never encountered a problem with JPEGS in vBulletin. Do you have a link where this affects a vBulletin run site that isn't using third party software like Photopost?
        I do know that, by default, PS7 puts a ton of useless extra information into JPEGs. I have to use Save For Web to get JPEGs the same size as they were in PS6.

Comment

Working...
        X