• Show
Clear All

• Kristian
    replied
    Oh yeah, OK... That did the trick, all sorted now

Leave a comment:

• Kristian
    replied
    Can I not simply change the table type from ISAm to MyISAM through MyAdimPHP. Would this allow me to then use the repair script on these tables...???

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Kristain, what version of MySQL is running on your server? It looks like you are running ISAM tables instead of MyISAM. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and phpMyAdmin.

Leave a comment:

• vBR
    replied
    I'm not sure why you would be getting this result for all vB tables.
    Better get someone more clued-up on the inner workings of repair.php to look at this.
    Sorry.

Anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• Kristian
    replied
    All tables that are to do with vBulletin give this message. The are some that dont, but these are nothing to do with vBulletin at all...!!!

Leave a comment:

• vBR
    replied
    Most tables?

I would expect this result from the session table as it does not support repair.
    What other tables gave this result?

Leave a comment:

• Kristian
    replied
    OK, got it and ran it twice. Then again...

I get the following message on most tables:
    This table does not support check/repair/optimize
    Any ideas...!!!

Leave a comment:

• vBR
    replied
    I've compared the repair.php files that came with my vB2.2.8 & vB2.3.0 downloads and there is no difference.
    So yes, you can download the latest version from the members' area and use the repair.php from that.

Leave a comment:

• Kristian
    replied
    I dont seem to have the original download (oops). If I download the latest version (2.3.0) and use the repair.php that comes with it, will it be OK?

Else, any ideas..!

Leave a comment:

• vBR
    replied
    repair.php is in the /extras folder in the .zip you downloaded from the members' area

Leave a comment:

• Kristian
    started a topic No repair script

No repair script

Running vBulletin 2.2.8 and believe I have some corrupted tables. After reading through existing posts I was informed I could run repair.php.

I dont seem to have this. Where can I download repair.php from, and will it work with vBulletin 2.2.8...?
Working...
X