Thread title vanishes after merging threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread title vanishes after merging threads

Tried a couple times - each time I tried to merge two threads, the thread merges just fine, but the title of the thread disappears. Also, I tried to edit the thread, re-adding the title - I get the message that the thread has been updated, but title still doesn't appear.

Any advice?

Thx,

Jeff

Any hacks? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Support ticket?

Did things change around here?

I do have a few hacks installed, but am wondering about giving someone FTP and Admin CP - is this a new procedure?

Thx,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by ImageConstrux
        I do have a few hacks installed, but am wondering about giving someone FTP and Admin CP - is this a new procedure?
        Nothing new about that. If you have an unhacked board that isn't doing what it should and no one else is having the problem, support tickets with ftp/admin cp information are the usual route.

If on the other hand, you've modified your files, vbulletin.org is the place to ask for support. This sounds like it's related to a hack, unless someone else can reproduce the problem. I've not seen it myself, personally, and I'm always merging/splitting threads.

Best wishes,
        Paul

Comment

Support ticket?

Thx,

Jeff
          Not new at all. We need this access in order to help.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Support ticket?

Thx,

Jeff
            Only give this information to a vBulletin team member when requested in connection with a support issue.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X