• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone forum...

vBulletin 2.2.9
    PHP 4.12
    MySql

I posted this on my board yesterday.

Ok, so I woke up around 3:30-3:45 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I turn on the tv and watch the war for a half an hour or so 'till they start repeating themselves. I go get on the innernut around 4:30. I read ALL this up here and respond to some of it.

(cue music)

I log on here just now and all my stuff is gone, all these posts are marked unread, there's pm's back in my inbox that I read, responded to, and deleted.
    Some of my admins are having the same problem. I had some fun yesterday and deleted some of their posts about this just to goof with them but one of my guys says his home computer is stuck on April 9 and anything he posts from it disappears. He said one of the other guys posted something from his office and couldn't see it but his computer at home shows it. His wife's computer and his laptop at home are fine.

http://www.nobigtoe.com/forum

There's no error, just this goofy thing. I'm thinking it is my database but I prune regularly so it shouldn't be having size issues.

Before we can provide support you will need to fix the copyright notice in your footer template so it is visible. White text on a white background is a little difficult to read.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

lol.. but its there Steve No rule about it being White on White Just kidding..

Comment

Actually there is. From the license agreement:

All vBulletin copyright notices within design templates must remain unchanged (and visible).
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh.. My bad.. lol.. I got dissed Ah well... Steve wins another one.. haha..

Comment

You should really make it readable, can get you in serious trouble while it's like this.

Comment

Oops.

I'm a smartass for a living, couldn't help myself. In the code it just says 'do not remove' and I was perusing the templates and thought it was amusing.

Ok, so?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X