Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For version 2.29 how does mass move work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For version 2.29 how does mass move work?

I'm scared to try it. Will it move all posts that are within a thread without killing the rest of the thread? What about threads started by said person?

Originally posted by dwh
    I'm scared to try it. Will it move all posts that are within a thread without killing the rest of the thread? What about threads started by said person?
    My experiences so far are fine with mass move. I have mass move quite a few threads and posts around, nothing went wrong at all. HTH.

Comment

I set up a test forum and tried it. It moves threads STARTED by a user but not posts by a user WITHIN threads started by others. Is that your experience too? Is there a way to mass remove every post of a user who has done nothing but spam in every thread?

Comment

???

Posts within threads are moved as well.

Comment