Expired License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired License

Hello, I have just purchased 2 license's last week and one of them I want to use on a board that I ad bought from someone, but the problem is that it says the license has expired. Is there anyway to fix this with my new license without having to reinstall the whole thing?

Thanks

Originally posted by codeblu
    Hello, I have just purchased 2 license's last week and one of them I want to use on a board that I ad bought from someone, but the problem is that it says the license has expired. Is there anyway to fix this with my new license without having to reinstall the whole thing?

Thanks
    So you bought a Vbulletin board from someone that is expired and you have a new license for them? If so, just download the latest file and upgrade them appropriately. Then edit in Vbulletin area the URL of the board for the new license.

I was wondering if you bought the OLD Vbulletin license when you buy the board? If so, you should have purchased and upgrade which cost cheaper than a new license.

Hope this helps.

Comment

First off, thank you for your response. Second, so all I would have to do is upgrade the board and add the domain in my members area?

Thanks again, I should have bought the upgrade but did not know I was going to buy it until after I already had the license.

Thanks again.

Comment

Just edit one of the new licenses to have the url of the expired one.

Comment

codeblu,

I've heard of someone selling their VB license. I'm not sure their procedure though. You might want to try selling your extra license to recoup some $$$. If you sell it for 140 or 130, i'm sure someone will grab it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X