X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant add templates HELP!!!!

i get this error when im trying to add templates

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.2.9:
    Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO template (templateid,templatesetid,title,template) VALUES (NULL,'33','test','test')
    mysql error: Duplicate entry '65535' for key 1
    mysql error number: 1062
    Date: Sunday 30th of March 2003 05:20:32 PM
    Script: http://www.polskieforum.com/forum/fo...n/template.php
    Referer: http://www.polskieforum.com/forum/ad...=33&title=test

how can i fix this

Thx

Reupload the original template.php file from the 2.2.9 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i just did it still get the same error. i have a feeling that i cant add this to a database for some reason.

Comment

I don't understand why it's trying to add a 'NULL' templatid. Have you installed any hacks?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes i did have couple off them

Comment

Try temporarily uninstalling the hacks to see if the problem goes away.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

i uploaded all the original files of vb and i still get the error.

p.s. is there a way that i can check if there is something wrong with database
              Last edited by PiotrasG; Sun 30 Mar '03, 3:38pm.

Comment

Upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory. Close your forums, then run it from your browser with this syntax:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1

[Of course change the exact URL as appropriate for your forums.]

If everything reports 'Ok' then reopen your forums. If not, then run it again. The second time everything should report Ok.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

the test came up fine, but i still get that error. The thing is i can edit templates and save them but for some reason i cant add new templates
                  Last edited by PiotrasG; Sun 30 Mar '03, 5:35pm.

Comment

If you have not reinstalled your hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have install the hacks, then remove them first before filling out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X