Forum Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Leaders

I want to change what categories show up on this page. I need to know what to edit. I see the showmembers template but that doesn't seem to be where I need to be.

Thanks for any help
    www.allmaddenfootball.com

Admin CP -> Usergroups; Then click the usergroup you want and Click 'Seeable on Showgroups?'.

Comment

Ok, I understand that part of it. However, I want to remove the part where it says:

All-Madden Forums Moderators and lists each mod and which boards they mod. That is the part I want to remove and there isn't a user group for that part (I have all the mods set up in a group titled: Forum Mods which is what I want visible).

Comment

If you want that user group gone then you do what Brian Briscoe said. If you want only a certain part of it gone then you can edit the templates.

Comment

The thing that is showing up isn't a group. I understand how to set the visible in show groups option. This is the portion that simply lists the mods and which forums they mod. I want to eliminate that portion of it. I realize I need to edit a template but I can't figure out which one...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X