Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Revert forumhome_logincode back to original.

Leave a comment:

• BladesM3
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    There are currently no unresponded support tickets in the system. What are the support ticket numbers?

Try forumhome_logincode and error_cookieclear.
    ok the error_cookieclear worked, but still i have it setup where peopel cant log in unless they are registered. and even registered peopel cant view the site because they cant login when they go to the forums index.

forumhome_logincode :
    i tried that and put in the full path of the member.php in and still no luck.

Leave a comment:

• TripleH
    replied
    Are you using vBulletin Portal? I recall having that problem also when using that... For some reason the member.php causes the problem..

If you are using vbulletin portal... edit the Customer tempalte called theme_header (i think thast what its called), and then look down for the image for members and change the path from $vburl to the actual forum path... Try that

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There are currently no unresponded support tickets in the system. What are the support ticket numbers?

Try forumhome_logincode and error_cookieclear.

Leave a comment:

• BladesM3
    replied
    do you know what templetes to modify? ive sent in a Vbull issue, two of them and waiting on a reply regarding the site.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    On what site? If this is your site, what's the URL? It's most likely a problem with the tempklates so I would suggest starting there.

Leave a comment:

• BladesM3
    started a topic site problems

site problems

on this site when i try to log in it looks for the member.php file in the root directory of the site. its in the forums directory. how do i change it so it points to the right directory?

also when it goes to all cookies cleared. the link that says to click here to return to the forums. 'here' is setup the same way. there may be other bugs but i havent found them, how can fix those problems?