Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Reupload the original forumdisplay.php file from the 2.3.0 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

Leave a comment:

• Hardwaregeeks
    replied
    I got this error also
    via email

Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:
    Invalid SQL: SELECT *,INSTR(',92,89,-1,', CONCAT(',', forumid, ',') ) AS ordercontrol FROM access WHERE userid= AND (forumid='92' OR forumid='89' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1 mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND (forumid='92' OR forumid='89' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1' at line 1
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Monday 26th of May 2003 06:00:27 PM
    Script:
    http://www.hardwaregeeks.com/board/board/forumdisplay.php?forumid=92
    Referer: http://www.hardwaregeeks.com/board/index.php?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, I am aware of the email function for database errors. I have no idea what point you were trying to make though.

Leave a comment:

• dethfire
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Okay.
    So you know about this response tool built into vB? You acted as if I were running a script and got the message in my browser.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Okay.

Leave a comment:

• dethfire
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Sorry then. Without knowing which script is causing this I really don't know what to suggest.

If you have any hacks installed, then reupload the original vB files to see if this fixes the problem.

Steve, this was some automatic built in reponse that I got from vB.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry then. Without knowing which script is causing this I really don't know what to suggest.

If you have any hacks installed, then reupload the original vB files to see if this fixes the problem.

Leave a comment:

• dethfire
    replied
    That was all the email had in it. The forum seems to run fine, I guess some member just ran into a snag and that got emailed to me.
    Last edited by dethfire; Tue 25 Mar '03, 8:22pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please post the complete error message, incuding the script info.

Leave a comment:

• dethfire
    started a topic Database Error

Database Error

I just got this in my email:

Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: SELECT *,INSTR(',7,1,-1,', CONCAT(',', forumid, ',') ) AS ordercontrol FROM access WHERE userid= AND (forumid='7' OR forumid='1' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND (forumid='7' OR forumid='1' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X