Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Register Screen is blank after someone hits submit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register Screen is blank after someone hits submit?

I've been trying to figure this dang thing out.... Tryed multiple templates but thats not it.

http://www.ph33rnet.com/vb/index.php?

When you put in info after you click the register button you hit submit and it brings you to a page with the nav bars but no info about submiting. And it doesn't register the person?

Revert your error_registeremail template and possibly your Registration Templates as well.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Replace them??

Comment

No, push the revert button next to those templates in your admin CP

Comment

Theres only [change original] next to the error one

Comment

And what is the content of that template? Also check the others.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you for registering, $username. An email has been dispatched to $email with details on how to activate your account. Click <a href="$url">here</a> to return to where you were previously.</p>

<p>You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

Comment

Originally posted by HostCom
                Thank you for registering, $username. An email has been dispatched to $email with details on how to activate your account. Click <a href="$url">here</a> to return to where you were previously.</p>

<p>You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.
                Have you hacked this forum at all? you may have editted out the part of the php that calls the template.

Comment

You have at least one hack installed from what I can see. Undo all changes from the hacks and try again.
                  --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                  Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                  vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I have a RPG Battle hack installed.... and a Warn System installed. But that wasn't the problem because people still wern't able to sign up before I even installed them...

Plus I cant uninstall them because they took me hours to install.

Comment

Originally posted by HostCom
                      I have a RPG Battle hack installed.... and a Warn System installed. But that wasn't the problem because people still wern't able to sign up before I even installed them...

Plus I cant uninstall them because they took me hours to install.
                      You may not have a choice. Try this.

Upload all your forum files via ftp. And then upload a clean install of vb and tell us if that gets rid of the problem. this is probably a hack gone wrong.

Comment

Thats what the problem was I made a test board and it worked fine.... Hmm. What Version should I use instead of RC 3? a stable one?

Comment

2.3.0 RC3 is the most stable version available. The problem was a hack - not vB.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X