Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help!!!! New users can't register!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please Help!!!! New users can't register!!

    They get through the wole process but when it's submitted they get this:

    "
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the The * database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    ."


    We get no confirmation of new resitrations.

    Can anyone help?

    The web host tells me there is absolutely nothing wrong w/ database?

    Lost

    Last edited by kathyp; Fri 14th Mar '03, 6:41pm.

  • #2
    Originally posted by kathyp
    They get through the wole process but when it's submitted they get this:

    "
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the The
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience."


    We get no confirmation of new resitrations.

    Can anyone help?

    The web host tells me there is absolutely nothing wrong w/ database?

    Lost
    Please go to there error and post the source of it to show us the entire error.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChanServ
      Please go to there error and post the source of it to show us the entire error.
      That is the entire error. That's all it states.

      Weird. Vbulletin has come to the conclusion I have not been hacked butthere must be an easy hack for VB since many webmasters have been complaining about this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kathyp
        That is the entire error. That's all it states.

        Weird. Vbulletin has come to the conclusion I have not been hacked butthere must be an easy hack for VB since many webmasters have been complaining about this.
        so when you go the the page and click "veiw source" after right clicking thats all you see?...

        You might try running this query on the db.

        REPAIR table user;

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ChanServ
          so when you go the the page and click "veiw source" after right clicking thats all you see?...

          You might try running this query on the db.

          REPAIR table user;
          Did that didn't work. I am baffled here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kathyp
            Did that didn't work. I am baffled here.
            could you open your forum so i can take a look at it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kathyp
              Did that didn't work. I am baffled here.


              This is what I get:

              <!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.2.8:Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO useractivation VALUES (NULL,'2447','1047696031','59646675',0)mysql error: Table 'thebeesh_beehivecom.useractivation' doesn't existmysql error number: 1146Date: Friday 14th of March 2003 07:40:31 PMScript: http://www.thebeeshive.org/forum/for...er.phpReferer: http://205.214.78.179/forum/register.php --></table></td></tr></table></form><blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the The Bees Hive database.</b><br>Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>A">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>
              Last edited by kathyp; Fri 14th Mar '03, 6:53pm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kathyp
                This is what I get:

                <!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.2.8:Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO useractivation VALUES (NULL,'2447','1047696031','59646675',0)mysql error: Table 'thebeesh_beehivecom.useractivation' doesn't existmysql error number: 1146Date: Friday 14th of March 2003 07:40:31 PMScript: http://www.thebeeshive.org/forum/for...er.phpReferer: http://205.214.78.179/forum/register.php --></table></td></tr></table></form><blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the The Bees Hive database.</b><br>Please try again by pressing the <a href="java script:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>
                run this query on your database

                CREATE TABLE useractivation (
                useractivationid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
                userid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                dateline int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                activationid char(20) NOT NULL default '',
                type smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                PRIMARY KEY (useractivationid),
                KEY userid (userid,type)
                ) TYPE=MyISAM;

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChanServ
                  run this query on your database

                  CREATE TABLE useractivation (
                  useractivationid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
                  userid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                  dateline int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                  activationid char(20) NOT NULL default '',
                  type smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                  PRIMARY KEY (useractivationid),
                  KEY userid (userid,type)
                  ) TYPE=MyISAM;
                  Did it still doesn't work. I get this now:

                  <html><head><title>The Bees Hive Database Error</title><style>P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>

                  <!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.2.8:

                  Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO useractivation VALUES (NULL,'2449','1047696421','5661922',0)
                  mysql error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

                  mysql error number: 1136

                  D
                  </table></td></tr></table></form>
                  <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the The Bees Hive database.</b><br>
                  Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Reupload register.php in ASCII mode.

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X