Time Setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Setting

I am trying to set the correct time - Mumbai/India from the admin panel as well as the board setting - but it is showing AM when it is PM here. Of course the time is not the right time as well. Please advise.

Originally posted by Hussain
    I am trying to set the correct time - Mumbai/India from the admin panel as well as the board setting - but it is showing AM when it is PM here. Of course the time is not the right time as well. Please advise.
    Have you checked to make sure your server clock is correct?

Comment

Originally posted by ChanServ
      Have you checked to make sure your server clock is correct?
      Sorry are you referring to the clocks on my servers? Would I have to ask my hosting company about this? And what if they cannot change the time to my country - India???

Comment

Sorry are you referring to the clocks on my servers? Would I have to ask my hosting company about this? And what if they cannot change the time to my country - India???
        What ever time zone it is set to wont matter im pretty sure as long as that server clock it accurate with its time zone. yes you will need to contact your host about it.

Comment

What ever time zone it is set to wont matter im pretty sure as long as that server clock it accurate with its time zone. yes you will need to contact your host about it.
          This is crazy. I mean I am in India and my servers are in the US so I cannot have these times set to what is being offered to me through my board settings or my profile settings. I am sure there has to be a way out of this...

Comment

This is crazy. I mean I am in India and my servers are in the US so I cannot have these times set to what is being offered to me through my board settings or my profile settings. I am sure there has to be a way out of this...
            No no, what I mean is if you have it set to the appropriate US time, it should also set itself to the appropriate India Time.

Comment

No no, what I mean is if you have it set to the appropriate US time, it should also set itself to the appropriate India Time.
              Ok. I think there seems to be a problem with the server time. Let me see please. I might have to ask for your advise again - if you do not mind please.

Comment

Ok. I think there seems to be a problem with the server time. Let me see please. I might have to ask for your advise again - if you do not mind please.
                Sure thing, ask away.

Comment

Sure thing, ask away.
                  ChanServ, could I send you my username and password and would you like to have a look at the settings. I mean I have set everything right and I do not think there should be any kind of a problem. This has just blown me.

Comment

ChanServ, could I send you my username and password and would you like to have a look at the settings. I mean I have set everything right and I do not think there should be any kind of a problem. This has just blown me.
                    If you want I can take a look at them sure.

Comment

If you want I can take a look at them sure.
                      Yeah even for me the server clock is WAY off. You'll need to contact your host and have them reset it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X