Dbase Error when I login with my Admin account ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbase Error when I login with my Admin account ONLY

This just started happening about 15 minutes ago on my site. I have made no changes what-so-ever inside the CPanel or anyplace else.. It was working and then all of a sudden (lol freak occurance?) I try to go into a thread from the main page and I get this error. I was nervous because I thought this was system wide, but it turns out that if I log out as a guest, it is fine. I can also use another registered members name and all works well.. It appears to only pop-up with my own account (Admin Status).
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    David

Message Below-------------------------------------------

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Prison Talk Online database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

(Text below located in scroll down window)

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.7:
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT DISTINCT post.userid, IF(votenum>=1,votenum,0) AS votenum,
    IF(votenum>=1 AND votenum > 0,votetotal/votenum,0) AS voteavg, icon.title as icontitle,icon.iconpath,
    thread.threadid,thread.title,lastpost, forumid,pollid,open,replycount,postusername,postuserid,
    lastposter,thread.dateline,views,thread.iconid,notes,thread.visible,sticky,votetotal,attac h
    FROM thread
    LEFT JOIN icon ON (icon.iconid = thread.iconid)
    LEFT JOIN post ON (thread.threadid = post.threadid AND post.userid = '1' AND post.visible = 1)
    WHERE thread.threadid IN (0,10913,11143,11014,11052,11007,11010,8776,10915,2584,10451,8799,9368,8637,8564,7980,7984 ,3804,7755,7434,7229,7326,7982,1108)
    ORDER BY sticky DESC, lastpost DESC

mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler
    mysql error number: 1030
    Date: Tuesday 11th of March 2003 06:35:08 PM
    Script: http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/for...hp?forumid=109
    Referer: http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php?

Error code 127: Record-file is crashed

Upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory. Close your forums, then run it from your browser with this syntax:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1

[Of course change the exact URL as appropriate for your forums.]

If everything reports 'Ok' then reopen your forums. If not, then run it again. The second time everything should report Ok. See if this fixes the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Will do.. Any idea why this would have crashed on its own?
      Thanks for such a fast response time!
      David

Comment

It's hard to say for sure. There could have been a server problem or MySQL could have gone down while the database was being written to.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks a lot! That fixed it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X