This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeleronXT
    I think it's fairly obvious what is quick about it... "Do you like cats?" is a quick question. "How do you recompile PHP without the GD graphics library?" is not.
    There's nothing quick about the question being asked.
    Well, there it is.
    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

The question being asked in this thread? True.

However, "What in the world is this "quick" question I keep hearing online? Is it to encourage someone to answer a question? Doesn't make any sense. A question is a question. What's so quick about it?" makes no inference to this question. It says there is nothing quick about any questions.

Q: Do you like cats?
      A: Yep.

That's quick.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by ennfan
        whats the name of that mod??
        Raz Meister provided the direct link to that hack for you. I'm not sure what more you need. If you have any other hack-related questions, please ask them over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X