This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick q

k i know its the wrong place but i can post awhere else im putting this in for a friend all i need to know if there is one and what its name or link is

store hack add-on
    -download file must have a sertin amount to download a file
    or they buy it and get the info they need to download the file like if its on a ftp

thanks thats all i need to know plz reply and dont close my post

To get vb support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Thanks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i alread said i do not have that all i need to know above is if that exists or not i dont need suport

Comment

Originally posted by ennfan
        i alread said i do not have that all i need to know above is if that exists or not i dont need suport
        You can find the hack at www.vbulletin.org - But you need a vbulletin license to download it
        Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

yes i know but i just need to know if its been hacked

Comment

If what has been hacked?
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

thos hacks i was talking about

Comment

What you mean by hacks being hacked? Do you mean if there's a hack to achieve what you want? Hacking a hacj doesn't make sense...
                Ueli

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=36991

You will need to have bought vB to download it.
                  Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    To get vb support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Thanks.
                    Do you like type out that message everytime or just copy + paste it... or do you have a little checkbox that you click that inserts that message or something...

Comment

At TF, we have a little "alternate reply" button that we press. It prompts us for the user's name, and auto-submits a message requesting them to confirm their vbHome website.
                      :)

Comment

heh, cool

Comment

Originally posted by Raz Meister
                          http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=36991

You will need to have bought vB to download it.
                          whats the name of that mod??

Comment

What in the world is this "quick" question I keep hearing online? Is it to encourage someone to answer a question? Doesn't make any sense. A question is a question. What's so quick about it?
                            Well, there it is.
                            - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

I think it's fairly obvious what is quick about it... "Do you like cats?" is a quick question. "How do you recompile PHP without the GD graphics library?" is not.
                              Last edited by CeleronXT; Tue 11th Mar '03, 4:30pm.
                              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X