• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    replied
    Well, I gave it a try and nothing. I deleted all of my cookies, and uploaded both the avatar.php in the main folder and the one in the admin folder. I still get the same problem. Ug.. Jake

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    replied
    Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the quick response.

Jake

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's certainly a new one. Try this. Reupload the original avatar.php file from the zip file. Make sure you uploasd in ASCII format and overwrite the one on the server.

If you still have problems after this, then maybe your cookies are corrupted. Try manually deleting them.

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Can you do anything else in the Admin CP without being asked to login again?
    Everything else is fine. No problems.

Jake

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Can you do anything else in the Admin CP without being asked to login again?

Leave a comment:

• JakeC
    started a topic Adding an Avatar through Admin

Adding an Avatar through Admin

I'm trying to add an avatar for a user through the admin area. For some reason it won't let me do it because as soon as I click submit modifications I'm told that I am not logged in as admin and I have to log in. My cookies had not timed out because it happens even if I just logged in to the admin area. Any idea what might be going on? Thanks in advance.

Jake
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X