Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i make a secret style so i can work on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radon3k
    replied
    Or you could just setup a test forum to include testing of styles as well as hacks. That's allowed as it's not publically viewable.

Leave a comment:

• Xanthine
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    It's already like that in 2.x.x.
    I dont believe so, in many previous posts devs have said the only way for only you to see a developing style was to create a private forum and set that style as default in there.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Originally posted by Xanthine
    Will the option for the style to only be selectable through the admin cp be in vB 3.x?
    It's already like that in 2.x.x.

Leave a comment:

• Xanthine
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    The best you can do is create a private forum then force it to use that style. It'll show the style even if it's not selectable.
    Will the option for the style to only be selectable through the admin cp be in vB 3.x?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The best you can do is create a private forum then force it to use that style. It'll show the style even if it's not selectable.

Leave a comment:

• ironmanx
    started a topic How do i make a secret style so i can work on it?

How do i make a secret style so i can work on it?

I want to make my own style but i dont want other users to select until its done. If i turn disable the option to let them select it how may i preview it?