Support Gone Downhill ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Gone Downhill ??

I used to think vb support was great before, but now i wonder, my board has gone up in smoke after upgrading from 2.2.9 i have tried member area support but i get no responce, i need my board back up but just cant fix it myself.
    just what do i need to do to get noticed ?
    here is a thread from a while ago i posted in saying just how good it is here
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=60818

How long has it been since you submitted your query to support?

Comment

Originally posted by CdrTimesAdmin
      I used to think vb support was great before, but now i wonder, my board has gone up in smoke after upgrading from 2.2.9 i have tried member area support but i get no responce, i need my board back up but just cant fix it myself.
      just what do i need to do to get noticed ?
      here is a thread from a while ago i posted in saying just how good it is here
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=60818
      You sent your support request to the sales department at 11:36 PM yesterday and were told that you need to submit it through the member's area support (at 2:17 AM today) so that your license could be verified.

That is the only support ticket that I find under your email address. Please follow the directions Martin gave you and submit your request via the member's area support and not the sales query.

Comment

Well iam sory to say, that as in that mail i mentioned i had ALREADY posted there but got no responce !! i posted there AGAIN today !!! would you like me to post my vbulletin license here ??
        Iam not a complete boner i have had vbulletin a LONG time now and i have used support before here.

Comment

Well iam sory to say, that as in that mail i mentioned i had ALREADY posted there but got no responce !! i posted there AGAIN today !!! would you like me to post my vbulletin license here ??
          Iam not a complete boner i have had vbulletin a LONG time now and i have used support before here.
          i found the problem, you seem to have 2 email addresses you used, the licensed support email you have @reid4.fsnet.co.uk and then you have your [email protected] email for the original ticket

you'd need to check your email @reid4.fsnet.co.uk as Steve has replied to your 2 licensed support tickets
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I'm sorry sir/madam, I didn't realize you had used multiple email addresses. In reference to your first request for support, Steve responded to your ticket after only one minute of it being in the system. There has been no response from you. He responded to your second ticket in eight minutes asking you to follow up with the response you should have received in regards to the first ticket.

Comment

I dont have access to that email, my email is [email protected]
              I also stated that in the support requests ! this is totaly doing my head in, the last time i needed support it was not a problem using [email protected]
              this email is also listed as an email to use as support !!!

Comment

I dont have access to that email, my email is [email protected]
                I also stated that in the support requests ! this is totaly doing my head in, the last time i needed support it was not a problem using [email protected]
                this email is also listed as an email to use as support !!!
                You need to send a request to have the email address on your license changed so that you will receive responses.

You may also log into the member's area and pull up your support tickets, see our responses, and provide followup responses.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X