Register image thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register image thingy

It doesnt show? theres just a box and no image? i just downloaded 2.3.0 RC3 5 minites a go and updated, witch worked fine. i checked the GD version and its 2.0 on my server, what am i missing?

Did you revert your registeradult template?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Did you revert your registeradult template?
      Yeah is not bean modifyed at all, its still got [change orginal] on it.
      it shows the frame of the image, but theres nothing displayed in it?

Comment

Did you enable the image registration feature?

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User and registration options -> Image Verification -> Yes

If so and it still doesn't work, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I had the same problem except mine wasn't showing up at all. My template had been modified so I reverted to the original, and now it works. Thanks!

Comment

I've reverted to original but no dice. I'm not even seeing the box and a failed image. Phpinfo says I have GD 2 compiled with it...
            Surfcaster, trapped in a boater's body...

Fish Hard - Live Long

Comment

Did you...

1. set 'use image verification' to yes?

2. set the GD setting appropriately?

Comment

You need to submit a support ticket with the information Steve requested. As soon as you do that, someone will assign the ticket to me and I will check out your problems.

Comment

JCC - yup...

Originally posted by freddie
                  You need to submit a support ticket with the information Steve requested. As soon as you do that, someone will assign the ticket to me and I will check out your problems.
                  OK - I repeated my steps (with a clear head ) & got it going -

Thanks,

John
                  Surfcaster, trapped in a boater's body...

Fish Hard - Live Long

Comment

If you are seeing the box and a broken image than please edit regimage.php and look for:

vbimage($image, 3);

change to:

vbimage($image);

If that doesn't fix your problem than please submit the support ticket.

Comment

Thanks for this tip freddie. I'm dealing with a support ticket with this exact problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It fixed the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

On some versions of php with pdflib and png compiled in, apache will crash when imagepng() is called. This happens if pdflib and php are built using different versions of libpng. I have changed regimage.php to send JPEGs back as the default rather than PNG so that this problem is avoided.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X