2.3.0 RC3 script error on registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.3.0 RC3 script error on registration

on /forums/register.php after it finishes loading, there is a script error that appears.

Code:
    Inline script thread
    Error:
    name: TypeError
    message: Statement on line 4: Expression evaluated to null or undefined and is not convertible to Object: document.forms[0].avatarsel
    Backtrace:
      Line 4 of inline#3 script in http://www.new-version.org.uk/vbb/forums/register.php
    	document.images.avatarpic.src = document.forms[0].avatarsel[document.forms[0].avatarsel.selectedIndex].value;
    The registration works and the new image verification is fine. If i had script debug turned off it i wouldnt know there was even a problem.

I do have some hacks installed, including vbportal but i have nothing which has altered the registration files or template. This was not occuring on 2.3.0 RC1 but only occurred afterward i upgraded directly to RC3.

Any suggestions to fix this please

There is no avatar registration field in a stock vBulletin.
    Ask over at vbulletin.org.
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

I bet i know what that is now. I installed a hack which i didnt like and then removed it which was for creation of a new avatar field (for off site hosting). I must have left a bit in without realising.

Thank you.

Comment