Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

Is it possiable to setup a new template without any of my hacks installed on the default template. I installed a couple hacks awhile back and I want to do away with them. And give my board a new look. Would the hacks be on the new look to. forgot what I hacked, need to firgue that out. I know I should wrote it down.

You can create a new template set and assign it to the style you currently use.

Comment

Originally posted by Icheb
      You can create a new template set and assign it to the style you currently use.
      You mean goto Add new template set give that a name. Then set my default template to the new template set. And I would be free of hacks errors?

Comment

Every hack that requires editing of templates would not be in the "new" style, however the changes in the files would still exist.

Comment

the changes in the files would still exist.
          You mean the ones I uploaded to the server? I think most of the hacks were done that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
            You mean the ones I uploaded to the server? I think most of the hacks were done that way.
            Yes, those hacks will still exist even with the default templates.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok I think I got it now.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X