Error importing from WBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error importing from WBB

I'm trying to convert from WBB 1.1 to vB 2.3 using an import script found on the German vBulletin site. During the import, this message (translated by Google) came up:

The table user and userfield emptied failed query 183
    When I checked my vB forum, 112 members out of 600+ have successfully imported, but nothing else has yet imported. What might cause this error in the middle of importing the member tables?

Maybe the process timed out due to restrictions by your host?

Comment

It's possbile that the WBB database was corrupt. I suggest you ask the author of this script for help.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        It's possbile that the WBB database was corrupt. I suggest you ask the author of this script for help.

I figured out the issue...usernames that had apostrophes in them somehow stopped the import, so I had to delete any apostrophes.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X