database connection problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database connection problems?

I just upgraded my server to apache 2 and php 4.3.1 . I got everthing setup and installed and it seemed fine. I went to the forum and everything looks good, but now I can't login and I can't view any forums. It tells me that the forums don't exist when I try to go into them. I looked at my php install folder and noticed that there are several folders missing in the new install. The one that caught my attention is the missing pear folder.

Is this my problem?

Has anyone had this problem before?

URL to your forums?

Also upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I ended up fixing the problem by changing some stuff in my php.ini

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      URL to your forums?

Also upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X