X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roody
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    No, there is no way to recover a deleted post or thread in vB 2.x. This feature will be in vB3.
    Hey cool. Good to hear it will be in VB3. The more I hear about VB3 the more I think I am going to be very impressed with VBulletin's work.

Nice job guys

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No, there is no way to recover a deleted post or thread in vB 2.x. This feature will be in vB3.

Leave a comment:

• Roody
    replied
    You can already do this in vB2. Just create a private Recycle Bin forum and remove the Mod ability to delete posts. I've bbeen doing this on my forums for a long time now.
    actually that wasnt what I meant. I dont want to take away the ability of my MODS to delete something, what I am wondering is if there is a way to recover something accidentally deleted.

I had heard you could do this with a hack in VB2, but will it be a feature in VB3?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can already do this in vB2. Just create a private Recycle Bin forum and remove the Mod ability to delete posts. I've bbeen doing this on my forums for a long time now.

Leave a comment:

• Roody
    replied
    No, there's no Mod log in vB 2.x. This would require hacking.

It will be a feature in vB3.
    will VB3 have a recycle bin feature where we can restore deleted posts if need be?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No, there's no Mod log in vB 2.x. This would require hacking.

It will be a feature in vB3.

Leave a comment:

• GSG9elite
    started a topic Log mods actions?

Log mods actions?

Is there some way to track what a mod does? For example: I think one of the mods on my board is deleting threads but I'm not sure. I found an admin log, but that only tracks what I do. Is there one that lists the actions preformed by a moderator? Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X