Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connot post to: Suggestions and feedback forum...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch
    replied
    Hehe !!! My bad, (anheisers)...

Glitch

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by Glitch
    I know I've been a pain in the pooper about the obtrusive code that phones home upon launch of the admin panel and the issue of the spell checker, and maybe a few anti-amerikans here and there... but... is there any reason that the administration here would ban me from posting for it...? or is this a bug...? Com'on, I didn't see any notice of right to refuse etc... on the vB opening page...

And yes, I did have a suggestion about the use of a spell checker involving the use of pear, the detection of it upon vB installation... Am I getting any closer to this feature for the patrons of vB...?

Glitch
    Are you trying to post to "Vbulletin 2 Suggestions and feedback"?

If so read the description of the forum especially the red bit that says "This forum is now closed for new threads."

Leave a comment:

• Glitch
    started a topic Connot post to: Suggestions and feedback forum...???

Connot post to: Suggestions and feedback forum...???

I know I've been a pain in the pooper about the obtrusive code that phones home upon launch of the admin panel and the issue of the spell checker, and maybe a few anti-amerikans here and there... but... is there any reason that the administration here would ban me from posting for it...? or is this a bug...? Com'on, I didn't see any notice of right to refuse etc... on the vB opening page...

And yes, I did have a suggestion about the use of a spell checker involving the use of pear, the detection of it upon vB installation... Am I getting any closer to this feature for the patrons of vB...?

Glitch