X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This thread is 7 years old.

If you have an issue, then please start a new thread with all the relevant data.

Leave a comment:

• Conehead
    replied
    Still happens in 4.0.7, what a clown show, what's the 'patch' this week?

Leave a comment:

• pieceofpie
    replied
    btw, is 2.2.9 better than 2.3.0 beta?

I'm using 2.2.9 now.

The edited by admin challenge is getting on me... I have so much thing to edit and this statement is coming up all over the forums!

Leave a comment:

• pieceofpie
    replied
    Yeap, me too having this problem and Steve has replied me asking for some info to help out...

but then I have another problem with the registration. After filling in the entire forum, user will be lead to a page: error message, pls contact webmaster, blah blah....

I've cracked my mind and decided to set up another new forums with 2.3.0

Can I do so with one vbulletin license? I merely want to set a new forums and then moved the entire old one to new forums? HELP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cynthia
    Even in 3.0?
    I've only seen it in 2.x.

Leave a comment:

• Cynthia
    replied
    I edited my last post in that same thread and it too is showing the "edited by" line.

Leave a comment:

• Cynthia
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    I've had this happen once or twice, but I was never able to pin down the problem or a solution, sorry.
    Even in 3.0?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    I've had this happen once or twice, but I was never able to pin down the problem or a solution, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• "Edited by:....." showing for admins when the option is set to 'No"

Today I noticed in one of my threads that the "edited by:..." is showing in a post I edited. Yet in the Admin CP I have the "Show 'edited by' for admins?" set to "No". This has never happened before that I am aware of and I've double checked the setting. What might be the problem?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X