OMG Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Please Help!!

I dont know what happened. When I login to the forum it says thank you for logging in etc.. and then takes me to the You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons page...I can not login to the admin section at all. It takes me back to the login page over and over. I tried restoring a backup via PhpAdmin however it times out because the file is so big. The only thing I can think of is my webhost upgraded their control panel software today..one of my profiles was not added to one of my other databases but that was the only weirdness I noticed. Is there a way around everything to get in the admin??

I'm confused. Is the problem with the Admin CP *and* the forums, or just the Admin CP?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry..its both. I talked to my webhost and it seems they moved servers so they think that there are some things that did not get moved or something to that affect and they are going to try and fix it today.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X