Multiple skins management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple skins management

I installed a skin from vbskins, now I want to enable my users to select between the two but for the new skin to come up by default. How would I accomplish that. I seen an option in the control panel to enable user to select between skins but I can't figure out how to make the new skin come up by default. Any ideas?

A style is made up of a Replacement set and a Templates set. To change the default style to your vBSkins style, go to your Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify and click [properties] for your default style. Change the Replacement and Template sets to your vBSkin style's Replacement and Template sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      A style is made up of a Replacement set and a Templates set. To change the default style to your vBSkins style, go to your Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify and click [properties] for your default style. Change the Replacement and Template sets to your vBSkin style's Replacement and Template sets.
      Ok but this will effectively eliminate the default style. What I am attempting to do is to have two styles that the user can choose from but for the vbskin style to come up by default.

Comment

Edit the properties of your other style so it looks like your current default.

Comment

Working...
        X