Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having some troubles this evening! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some troubles this evening! Help!

This evening, I came home to a few wierd things that I would like some help in identifying:

1. The vBhome page was displaying bizare items. Some was there some was not.

2. The vBstats.php quit showing the forum stats.

3. In the user CP, I am now told that there is a newer version of vbulletin available and gives me the option to download 2.2.9 from this site--odd as this is what I am running!

4. I have since repaired and optimized the tables to no avail.

I have had a cursory glance at the vbstats.php file and it looks good. something happened, but I would sure like a few of you experts to try and help narrow it down for me!

Originally posted by Guidster
    This evening, I came home to a few wierd things that I would like some help in identifying:

1. The vBhome page was displaying bizare items. Some was there some was not.

2. The vBstats.php quit showing the forum stats.

3. In the user CP, I am now told that there is a newer version of vbulletin available and gives me the option to download 2.2.9 from this site--odd as this is what I am running!

4. I have since repaired and optimized the tables to no avail.

I have had a cursory glance at the vbstats.php file and it looks good. something happened, but I would sure like a few of you experts to try and help narrow it down for me!
    Also, at the bottom of the page, the board version is being reported as vbulleting version 2.2.1--now I am scared!

Comment

1. vBHome is a hack. We cannot support hacked boards, sorry.

2. vBStats is also a hack.

The only thing I can suggest is to reupload all of vBulletin's original files and see if that corrects your problems. I have a feeling you might have some more hacks installed on your board, also.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X