Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matty Bwoy
    replied
    That'd be a pretty easy hack to do wouldn't it?

Leave a comment:

• john_rsd
    replied
    Originally posted by poolking
    I don't think you can check the size via the admin cp.
    Thats cool, no big deal, just wanted to check I had not missed it somewhere as I am still getting used to the change in the nomenclature between vb and phpBB

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by john_rsd
    Thanks, I can also do the same by using phpMyAdmin I was just wondering if I could see it in the main admin panel to make it easier (was first page in admin CP when i used phpBB2).
    I don't think you can check the size via the admin cp.

Leave a comment:

• john_rsd
    replied
    Originally posted by poolking
    Have you performed a backup of the database yet? If so just FTP into your account and check the size there.
    Thanks, I can also do the same by using phpMyAdmin I was just wondering if I could see it in the main admin panel to make it easier (was first page in admin CP when i used phpBB2).

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by john_rsd
    Is there a quick way to see what the database size is from within the admin cp? instead of in MySql admin? I want to monitor DB size as I only have a 50M quota allocated for it and attachments will take up considerable space.
    Have you performed a backup of the database yet? If so just FTP into your account and check the size there.

Leave a comment:

• john_rsd
    started a topic Database size

Database size

Is there a quick way to see what the database size is from within the admin cp? instead of in MySql admin? I want to monitor DB size as I only have a 50M quota allocated for it and attachments will take up considerable space.