Pixel Height of Custom Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel Height of Custom Smilies

We are looking at adding some custom smilies to our forum and I wanted some feedback. Most all of the defaults are 15 pixels high. Like: , , and . However the confused one is 22 pixels high and it makes the spacing in between lines be larger than necessary.

My question is what is the maximum height people have used without the noticeable increase in line spacing. Is 18 pixels to high? Examples of custom sizes others have used would be most helpful as well.

Thanks,
    Phillip

Do you mean these lines ( http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies )? Or are you talking about post icons on the forumdisplay page?

Comment

I'm not talking about either. I'm speaking of the way text spacing increases if there is a smilie around 16+ pixels or higher. If you look at my message above, you will notice that on the line the confused smilie is located the spacing is much larger than the others.

What I would like to do is easily adjust the line spacing that appears in all posts so that it is the same pixel height whether a smilie is inserted or not.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X