Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Graphix Development Kit iz..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Graphix Development Kit iz..........

Frustrating as hell!!!

For some reason it is incredibly more difficult to edit the colours of the text from the rest of the categories.

Editing the button colour, and the little icon within the button itself are very easy to do. But editing the text colour is another story.

I did it once by fluke.. But now i can't for the life of me figure out how to do it again.

And to make things more frustating, In the manuel they describe how to edit the button colour and then they just stop... And won't tell you how to edit the text part.

How exactly do i edit the text colour?

..Thanx.

It depnds on your graphics program. With PhotoImpact I just choose the text option, click on the text, then choose a new color in the color box. Not hard at all.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm using Photoshop 6.. And it's tricky.

Still dont know what to do.

Comment

Ever other category all I have to do is click on it.

But for the text I click.. and then i goto to paint.. but it puts up a stop symbol of sorts.

Comment

Photoshop has one of the biggest learning curves around graphic programs (maybe it's just me), but in turn you do get the most felxibility amoung normal 2d programs (not including 3dsmax, maya, etc).

You should check out that VB Button modifier program someone wrote here. It generates buttons quickly and nicely.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X