Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me... i think this is in the wrong forum. but i could not find where to put it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me... i think this is in the wrong forum. but i could not find where to put it

i have a adminship and full access to 2 different forums. Midasarray and stargate online

on one of these forums(Stargate Online) the person who bought the VB Licence has lost the email that told them the members area login.

because of this i have had been unable to get in to get the latest Vb...

would there be anyway that the details would be able to be either emailed to me or to the person that paid for the licence

like i said i have no idea if this is the right forum or what... but it's the only one that i could think of that i could post this in other than the members forum... but well i can't get in to SGO's member area... since thats my problem

Thank you...
    Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

No, this is not the right forum. Your friend can get his license info by using the lost password page:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/members/lostpw.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thank you
      Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X