Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to reset all member access masks back to DEFAULT

Hi folks.

I need to be able to jump in via SQL and clear/erase ALL members' access masks back to the equivalent of "default". No YES or NO values.

I assume I want the "access" table, but I need to know what field(s) to clear and what value to use. OR, can I just erase all entries? (If so, how do I do that please?

Also, I want to see if any member has access to the ADMIN CP that I might not know about. How can I query my member, and what table/field am I looking for?

Thanks a million for this information.

Backup your database then run this query:

DELETE FROM access;
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, and this one please?

Also, I want to see if any member has access to the ADMIN CP that I might not know about. How can I query my member records, and what table/field am I looking for?

Comment

This is not a user mask issue. Only Admins have access to the Admin CP (and Super Mods if you've given them this access.)
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X