X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the section is:Checking table attachment

Checking table attachment
    Table Operation Type Text
    starboyz.attachment check warning Table is marked as crashed and last repair failed
    starboyz.attachment check warning Size of indexfile is: 10240 Should be: 4096
    starboyz.attachment check error Found 218 keys of 217
    starboyz.attachment check error Corrupt
    Repairing table attachment
    starboyz.attachment repair error 122 when writing to datafile

Comment

Error code 122: Disk quota exceeded

You've exceeded your disk quota. I'm afriad you'll either need to free up some space or ask you host for more space.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I dont know....I have a gig of space..and its only been up for a month....are you absolutely sure its because of that...anyhow, I get in the board, but when I click on a thread you get an error page..

check it out at...www.starboyz.com/vboard/

test it...

Comment

You may have a gig of space on your hosting account, but your MySQL partition may be smaller.

Comment

Yes, I'm absolutely sure. That is exactly what error 122 menas.

Note that when you run repair, the program uses temp files to temporarily make a backup of each table. You must have a very large attachment table because there is not enough space on your server to make a backup of it.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

are they being stored in the mysql database or are they being stored as individual files in the regular partation?

Comment

Each table is comprised of three individual files. I have no idea what partition they are in - or which partition holds your server's tmp directory. You'll need to contact your host about this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

so basically because there is no room, it cant repair that last error...does is also mean becuase there is no space left, that you can view a thread as well? because right now you can view the board, but when you click on a thread, you get a error page...

Comment

When my programmer did the command-level mysql, he immediately got "Didn't find any fields in table 'attachment'" When he typed "describe attachment" he got "ERROR 1016: Can't open file: 'attachment.MYD'. (errno: 144)"

whats your thoughts?

Comment

As we've already seen, the attachment table hascrashed and needs to be repaired. However your host will need to free up some space for this to happen. We are not going to be able to fix this for you. You will need to get your host to free up some space.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

thanks for the help..I did free up space and everything worked out for the time beganing. thanks alot for your quick replies....

Comment

Working...
                        X