Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent

I just started recieved this error..I have no idea what the heck is wrong, or how to go about and fix it. I really could use some help ...

here is the error message:
    Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in /home/starboyz/starboyz.com/www/vboard/admin/db_mysql.php on line 93

What URL is producing this error? Do you have any hacks installed?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

no hacks...

here is the box in my admin section..that tells me what the problem is..I dont know MySQL so I'm really lost...and very frustrated

Database error in vBulletin Mod Control Panel 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: SELECT threadid,thread.title as title, thread.notes as notes,thread.forumid as forumid, forum.title as forumtitle FROM thread LEFT JOIN forum ON (thread.forumid=forum.forumid) WHERE (1=0 OR 1=1) AND visible=0 ORDER BY thread.lastpost
      mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030

Date: Tuesday 28th of January 2003 06:31:25 PM
      Script: http://www.starboyz.com/vboard/vboar...?action=posts&
      Referer:

Comment

Error code 127: Record-file is crashed

Upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory. Close your forums, then run it from your browser with this syntax:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1

[Of course change the exact URL as appropriate for your forums.]

If everything reports 'Ok' then reopen your forums. If not, then run it again. The second time everything should report Ok. See if this fixes the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

dont mean to sound stupid..but how do I upload.php when I'm in the admin screen?????????? can i have a more step by step instruction?

Comment

You upload repair.php the same way you uploaded your other vB files. Most people use an FTP program to do this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok, I understand...only problem is I dont have the repair.php file on this computer...can you send me this file to my email address? [email protected]

Comment

It's in the vB zip file. Just download a fresh copy from the Members Area:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I downloaded a fresh copy of vbulletin 2.2.9..unziped it..no repair.php file...what gives?

Comment

It should be in the "extras" folder in the zip file.

Comment

As per my original message it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok...uploaded the repair.php..found a few errors..

check it out at:

http://www.starboyz.com/vboard/admin...html=1&check=1

whats your thoughts?

Comment

yea I forgot..you guys cant login ...anyhow, I ran it a few times..it fixed a few of them..but 2 left...

Comment

ok here is the last error...I ran it a few times but has not fixed...

starboyz.attachment check error Found 235 keys of 234
                            starboyz.attachment check error Corrupt
                            Repairing table attachment
                            starboyz.attachment repair error 122 when writing to datafile

but, I can view the board

Comment

Which tables are not repaired?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X