Styles? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles? Help!

I added a style to my board for Valentine's Day. I have the options checked enabling users to change the style from default to the others.

My problem is new styles are overriding my default style. What am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by mistyl
    I added a style to my board for Valentine's Day. I have the options checked enabling users to change the style from default to the others.

My problem is new styles are overriding my default style. What am I doing wrong?
    Forgot to mention...I am using Create New Replacement Set but using default templates. Could this be the problem?

Comment

What do you mean your "new styles are overriding my default style"?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I mean that my added styles are changing my default one.

Say I change the background or colors on my New Style. Well the changes take place on that style and my default one lol.

I did get it worked out just added a new style with replacement style and replacement template. Everything works but the show thread lol!

I posted a test thread. I can't see the thread in any style but the default one.

Comment

Okay now I cant see no threads when I am in any style but the default one.

Comment

The best way to avoid this is to make sure each style is using it's own replacement and template sets. Obviously if two or more styles share the same template set, then making a change to one changes them all.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay I did that made new templates. Now I can't see threads in any styles but the default one. The thread is there on the forum listing but when you click on it there is no thread showing. The quick reply box it is there and all. But no thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mistyl
                Okay I did that made new templates. Now I can't see threads in any styles but the default one. The thread is there on the forum listing but when you click on it there is no thread showing. The quick reply box it is there and all. But no thread.
                Never mind. I got it figured out. I forget about my Admin postbit hack

No wonder the threads were not showing up

Comment

Working...
                X