No announcement yet.

total counts not same as other counts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total counts not same as other counts?

Hi

Ive got a very minor problem, ive searched on here but no luck. All it is, is that my forum says:

Members: 197, Threads: 331, Posts: 1,981

But in the other box it says

posts - 1979
    threads - 329

I just noticed its now 3 threads out and 3 posts out? it used to be 1 out all the time. Ive ran the update post counts, ive run everything in that part of the admin part from the redo search index. Anyone know why its doing this? im the only one who deletes posts and i never delete any or close any, so that makes it stranger. Also the member count doesnt seem to be working correctly either. It says there 197, i could swear its stuck, plus i counted what it says in member list and theres only 170, yet there was at least 200. I think the problem came wheni first installed the backup, anyway i guess theres no fix, but just in case anyone knows thanks.

What 'other box'? Is that from a hack? It might help if you posted a URL.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

oh lol whoops forgot sorry. Its www.wolfensteinx.com/surface its a hack, its the welcome control panel, but it was incorrect before the hack too so hmm

Comment

Your best bet would be to uninstall the hack by reuploading all of your original vB files.

Comment

no it was already wrong before i had any hacks on my board, ill just leave it then never mind, cyas thanks for help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X