Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squished Message Icons in Post Reply/New Thread

Hello -

I'm getting ready to launch my new site in a few weeks and I need to tweak something, and can't find where the tweaking needs to be done.

In the area where you choose Message Icons, I've installed a different size (larger) set of icons. When they are rendered in the New Thread or Post Reply screen, they are 'squished', like this:

Can someone tell me where I need to go to pump a little air into the cell sizes or table sizes to allow these gifs to be at full size?

Jeez - I'm liking the new features on VB3 - the toolbar, the instant editing of pics in the post, and text...very slick.

Thanks,

Jeff

You need to change the size in the posticonbit template.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you and thanks for the very speedy reply.

Jeff

Comment

That solved that problem - what about the icon that appears as a thread icon - there was no corresponding threadiconbit template that I could find.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Comment

That one is hardcoded into the forumdisplay.php file. You'd need to hack that file.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

As always, quick and helpful.

Thanks Steve.

Jeff

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X