• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error in vBulletin Control Panel

Hello,
    When I try to edit any user I rec'v the following error on my
    vBulletin Version 2.0.3...
    I hope this is not an upgrade issue I am fine with the format of version 2.0.3 and constant upgrades are a pain when you are in my position of needing to hire someone everytime to do same
    Any help would be highly appreciated
    THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS users FROM user,usergroup WHERE user.usergroupid=usergroup.usergroupid AND usergroup.cancontrolpanel=1 AND user.userid<>
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Sunday 19th of January 2003 07:12:02 AM
    Script: /forums/admin/user.php
    Referer:

I did not want to leave the referer link but if its needed I'll replace it...

If anyone knows where I can find detailed instructions on how to upgrade for dummies LOL I'd be greatful
    One question when I am in the admin and click Backup database
    then choose everything that is listed then do an upgrade if something goes haywire I can then contact my server to implement the backup feature? My server already has a daily backup so do I still need to click the above on my own also? GULP and THANKS again
    HELP PLEASE... oh boy...
    Last edited by atrkyhntr; Sun 19 Jan '03, 3:41am.

I don't know why you find upgrading hard. Easiest thing in the world.

Download the new version, upload it over the old version then run the upgrade scripts, just keep clicking "next" and your done!

Comment

Originally posted by DWZ
      I don't know why you find upgrading hard. Easiest thing in the world.

Download the new version, upload it over the old version then run the upgrade scripts, just keep clicking "next" and your done!
      THANKS !!
      That was very easy
      Last edited by atrkyhntr; Sun 19 Jan '03, 6:24am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X