Listing Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listing Users

Because I already had a members section I just set up the PHP to write the user to the board database. But when I try to list the users it does not list them all. Only 4 out of 400. I have updated the counters and it counts all 400 but it still does not list them all. Is there something else I am missing? Everyone can login and post just find but I can not modify anyone without using PHP Admin which is a pain. TIA

What do you mean you 'set up the PHP to write the user to the board database'? I don't know what that means.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When a user signs up, the users info is added to the board database. I already had a established community but I was using different forum software, but decided to change to Vbulletin so I added the code that writes the users info to the board database. I do not use the vbulleting registration.

Comment

Are you trying to import this data, or have you replaced the vB registration process? Hopefully not that latter. Either way, this is hacking and you'll need to ask for help over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X