user put back into "awaiting confir." after changing e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user put back into "awaiting confir." after changing e-mail

Whenever one of my users changes his/her e-mail address, they are automatically put back into the "users awaiting e-mail confirmation page". Does anyone know why this happens? I'm fairly certain they are not getting a confirmation e-mail since I get several e-mail per week with this problem.
    Danny
    My Site ---->www.montrealracing.com

Originally posted by DannyITR
    Whenever one of my users changes his/her e-mail address, they are automatically put back into the "users awaiting e-mail confirmation page". Does anyone know why this happens? I'm fairly certain they are not getting a confirmation e-mail since I get several e-mail per week with this problem.
    This is normal. When they change their email address they are sent a new activation email and put into the 'Users awaiting' group.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      This is normal. When they change their email address they are sent a new activation email and put into the 'Users awaiting' group.
      Presently, in 2.2.9, this only happens with users in the 'Registered' when they change their e-mail. See the bug report relating to this and other usergroups in the Bugs forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X