No announcement yet.

Any Ideas as to what this means? "Server Error in (path)\email.php on line 148"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ideas as to what this means? "Server Error in (path)\email.php on line 148"

the error pretty much says it all....i can't do a mass mail......

Tony

It means the vBulletin cannot connect to your email server. This mostly happens on Windows Servers using SMTP. You should contact your server admin and make sure PHP is setup correctly.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      It means the vBulletin cannot connect to your email server. This mostly happens on Windows Servers using SMTP. You should contact your server admin and make sure PHP is setup correctly.
      I am the server admin. PHP is setup correctly from what I can see. Anyone on my internal network receives the mass mail, whereas anyone outside my network does not.

You are right, I am running PHP on IIS using Lotus SMTP to send mail.

Any suggestions??

Tony

Comment

Do the people getting the mail internally get this through a POP3/SMTP account setup or through a program like Lotus Notes?

I am not familiar with Lotus SMTP, does it require an external Internet Gateway like Exchange does?
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

they get their mail through a Lotus Notes program......however we have a regular smtp server through lotus.....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X