Calendar Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Question

How do I get my calendar to look like the one on here? Is this a hack or is it standard on Vb 3?

The basic things I want are the small calender view with events listed on individual lines. And also the ability to have events span multiple days and recurring events.

If this is an existing hack can someone please provide the link to it over on vb.org? I searched there and couldn't find anything that seemed to be what I was looking for.
    Julie

Also, is it possible to set it up so that only one particular user group can add events to the calender? This way I could specify who is allowed based on their user group.
    Julie

Comment

I think this is new to vB3.
      Still, if you can't find what you're looking for over at vB.org, post a request there.
      If it can be done, I'm sure someone there will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAskJulie
        Also, is it possible to set it up so that only one particular user group can add events to the calender? This way I could specify who is allowed based on their user group.
        ACP > User Groups > Modify > *Your Group* > edit > Can Post Public events on Calendar > Yes / No
        Last edited by vBR; Tue 14 Jan '03, 10:32am.

Comment

1. The calendar here is unique to vB 3.0 and is not available for vB 2.x.

2. Just set the User Group Calendar Permissions accordingly:

Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> [usergroup] [edit] -> Calendar Permissions
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            1. The calendar here is unique to vB 3.0 and is not available for vB 2.x.

2. Just set the User Group Calendar Permissions accordingly:

Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> [usergroup] [edit] -> Calendar Permissions
            Thanks for the responses all I'm really looking forward to the release of Vb 3.
            Julie

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X