Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug? Moderated posts titles show in member's profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug? Moderated posts titles show in member's profile?

I think this was reported before in earlier vB's, not sure if it was fixed, or was considered a none issue?

Basically, post a new thread in a moderated forum, then click on the poster's profile, that post will show up as the "last post" by the member in their profile with the chosen title, even when the post is not yet approved.
    vB Drupal Community Plumbing | vB Survey | vBusy | vB Spell | vBouncer

So? Bug, not bug, work around?

Comment

Sorry but I couldn't duplicate this problem in an unhacked 2.2.9 test forum. The moderated post doesn't show as 'last post'.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by tamarian
        I think this was reported before in earlier vB's, not sure if it was fixed, or was considered a none issue?

Basically, post a new thread in a moderated forum, then click on the poster's profile, that post will show up as the "last post" by the member in their profile with the chosen title, even when the post is not yet approved.
        Did you verify this logged in as a normal user and not as a moderator/admin?

Comment

Yes I did. It doesn't show either way.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Yes I did. It doesn't show either way.
            Sorry Steve,

I meant for that to be pointed in tamarian's direction. I didn't test this myself, but figured it might have something to do with moderator permissions--if you're saying it didn't matter, then I wonder why this would happen to tamarian at all... any hacks installed?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveShack
              Did you verify this logged in as a normal user and not as a moderator/admin?
              Yes, logged in as normal user.

Might due to a hack..

Comment

Working...
              X